domingo, 11 de janeiro de 2015

Easy on Sunday

There's no better feeling than the sun in our face on a winter day. I love that mixed feeling of warm in my cold cheeks.
It's time for Baby Vi to feel the sun in his face and how blessed we are to live in Portugal, specially in beautiful Lisbon.
We went to Doca do Espanhol where all the kids were having loads of fun! I'm sure our baby, when he gets older, will love to go there and learn all that activities.
I have chosen a very easy look so I could have some fun too! Hope you like it!
How about you? How do you like to spend your weekends on the winter? Let me hear from you!

Não há sensação melhor do que o sol no nosso rosto num dia de inverno. Adoro essa sensação de quentinho da minha cara fria.
É altura do Baby Vi sentir o sol no seu rosto e como somos abençoados por viver em Portugal, especialmente na bela cidade de Lisboa.
Fomos a Doca do Espanhol, onde todas as crianças estavam a divertir-se imenso! Tenho a certeza de que o nosso filho, quando ele fica mais velho, vai gostar de ir lá e aprender todas aquelas atividades.
Eu escolhi um look muito simples para que pudesse ter um pouco de diversão também! Espero que gostem!
E vocês? Como gostam de passar os vossos fins de semana de inverno? Contem-me tudo!






Jeans and Scarf Zara T-Shirt Bershka Militar Coat H&M | Sneakers All Star | Sunglasses Von Zipper

Follow me: Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin'

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário