sábado, 10 de janeiro de 2015

Throwback Thailand

And it's already been a year that I have made my second honeymoon and we're not even married (am I lucky or what?)
We visited beautiful Thailand through 3 weeks and it was amazing! From north, visiting Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, passing through beautiful islands as Koh Lanta, Koh Tao and Koh Samui, finishing in Bangkok, that is one of the most exciting cities that I have ever visited! The asian version of New York.
I spent there my birthday and it was very special, since I was with the one I love, in a beautiful island and receiving a very special gift from my friends, a video of all of them wishing me a happy birthday, they just filled my heart. I couldn't feel more special and blessed! Thank you guys for that.
This year is going to be a quite different, since I have this wonderful baby in my arms, but not less special. I guess, as long as we're all together, it's always perfect!
Let me show you some of our pictures from our trip, hope you like it!
How about you? Any special trip? Let me know all about your travels and best places to visit! Because next year we're back on track, but this time with Baby Vi in our arms.


E já se passou um ano desde que fiz a minha segunda lua de mel e nem estamos sequer casado (sou ou não uma sortuda? )
Viajámos pela bela Tailândia por 3 semanas e foi incrível! De norte, visitando Chiang Mai e Chiang Rai, passando por belas ilhas como Koh Lanta, Koh Tao e Koh Samui, terminando em Bangkok, que é uma das cidades mais emocionantes que eu já visitei! A versão asiática de Nova York.
Passei lá o meu aniversário e foi muito especial, já que eu estava com a pessoa que amo, numa bela ilha e a receber um presente muito especial dos meus amigos, um vídeo de todos a desejarem-me um feliz aniversário, encheram-me o coração. Obrigada por isso.
Este ano vai ser um bem diferente, já que tenho este bebé maravilhoso no meus braços, mas não menos especial. Acho que, enquanto estamos todos juntos, é sempre perfeito!
Vou-vos mostrar algumas das fotos da nossa viagem, espero que gostem!
E vocês? Alguma viagem especial? Contem-me tudo sobre as vossas viagens e os melhores lugares para visitar! Porque no próximo ano voltaremos a viajar por esse mundo fora, mas desta vez com o Baby Vi nos nossos braços.






















Follow me: Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin'

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário